Print Quarterly: Administrator position available
Print Quarterly is seeking an Administrator to work in our office in London. This role will ensure the smooth running of our administrative activities, providing the highest level of service at all times. There will be a requirement to work up to three weekends a year to attend art fairs. The position is full time but consideration will also be given to a job share arrangement.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Leading on administrative activities
- Being responsible for the journal’s accounts and invoicing
- Being responsible for the journal’s subscriptions
- Managing the ordering of books and their delivery to the local post office
- Lone working, on occasion
You are the right person for the role if you have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience with QuickBooks software and accounting
- Good knowledge of and experience with database management, including Microsoft Access
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to find satisfaction in repetitive work such as database entry
- An ability to work to deadlines
It would be desirable if you have:
- Knowledge of WordPress and website design
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Familiarity with foreign languages, such as French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian or Japanese, in order to be able to understand and transcribe book titles
- An interest in books
- An interest in art
- Creativity and interest in helping to design advertisements or social media posts
If you are interested in the role, we encourage you to apply by sending a curriculum vitae and cover letter of no more than one page, outlining what interests you in the role and how your skills match the position. When applying, please include your salary expectations and whether you are seeking either a full-time or part-time role. Please include any knowledge of languages and IT skills as well as the names of two references on the curriculum vitae. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Applications will be considered until the position has been filled. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates who have been selected for interview.
Print Quarterly Internship
Print Quarterly, the leading scholarly journal on prints and printmaking, is offering a voluntary, one- or two-day-per-week internship to a graduate student in art history.
Print Quarterly Platform Series: Paul Coldwell in conversation with William Kentridge
Camberwell College of Art
APS is a new group for print enthusiasts that will bring together the diverse print community—curators, collectors, academics, grad students, artists, paper conservators, critics, independent scholars, and dealers. APS’s goals are to facilitate dialogue among its members and encourage print scholarship.
Printed-Editions.com is a website dedicated to prints. The site is endorsed by over 150 of the world’s leading galleries who between them have listed more that 16,000 artworks ranging from prints by Old and Modern Masters to contemporary and emerging artists. As well as being a destination site for collectors to source and buy prints direct from galleries, Printed Editions also seeks to inform art collectors about the world of prints.
The International Fine Print Dealers Association (IFPDA) is a non-profit organisation of leading art dealers, galleries, and publishers with expertise in the field of fine prints. Members are committed to the highest standards of quality, ethics, and connoisseurship, and to promoting a greater appreciation of fine prints among collectors and the general public.
The Burlington Magazine is the world’s leading monthly publication devoted to the fine and decorative arts.