Advertise in Print Quarterly
|Advertising Rates 2022||£||US$||€|
|Inside front cover (full page only)||£1,035||$1,603||€1,160|
|Inside back cover (full page only)||£854||$1,316||€953|
|Front and last pages of advertising section (full page only)||£674||$1038||€752|
|Standard full page||£554||$854||€620|
|Standard half page||£332||$511||€371|
Advertisements smaller than half a page will not be accepted. All advertisements are grouped after the text.
Advertisers are advised to reserve their space as early as possible.
Advertisers will be invoiced on the publication date of each issue. VAT is not included in the rates quoted.
- Dollars = +$150 (IFC / IBC: +$300)
- Sterling = +£100 (IFC / IBC: +£200)
- Euros = +€115 (IFC / IBC: +€230)
- 10% off any second or third advertisement placed within the same calendar year
- 20% off four consecutive issues, if paid all in advance of the first insertion
All advertisements must be received by the following dates:
- 22 December 2021 for the March issue to be published by 15 February 2022
- 31 March 2022 for the June issue to be published by 16 May 2022
- 13 June 2022 for the September issue to be published by 16 August 2022
- 26 September 2022 for the December issue to be published by 15 November 2022
Origination made from artwork will be charged extra (£48 / US$64 / €55). Any advertisement that needs origination should reach us ten days before the above deadlines.
Full page – Height: 206 mm x Width: 159 mm
Half page – Height: 100 mm x Width: 159 mm
PDFs should be supplied with all fonts embedded (preferably to PDF/X-1a)
- All colours should be in CMYK (please do not include any images in RGB or any Pantone colours)
- Images should be a minimum of 300 dpi, but preferably 500dpi
- Total ink coverage should not exceed 330%
- Print Quarterly is printed offset-litho, to Fogra 39 specifications
Donations provide essential support because revenue from subscriptions and advertisements only cover a fraction of Print Quarterly’s costs.
The publication of the journal is made possible by generous contributions from individual benefactors and organizations.