Advertise in Print Quarterly
|Advertising Rates 2024||£||US$||€|
|Inside front cover (full page only)||£1,141||$1,767||€1,279|
|Inside back cover (full page only)||£942||$1,451||€1051|
|Front and last pages of advertising section (full page only)||£743||$1090||€830|
|Standard full page||£611||$942||€684|
|Standard half page||£366||$564||€410|
Advertisements smaller than half a page will not be accepted. All advertisements are grouped after the text.
Advertisers are advised to reserve their space as early as possible.
Advertisers will be invoiced on the publication date of each issue. VAT is not included in the rates quoted.
- Dollars = +$150 (IFC / IBC: +$300)
- Sterling = +£100 (IFC / IBC: +£200)
- Euros = +€115 (IFC / IBC: +€230)
- 10% off any second or third advertisement placed within the same calendar year
- 20% off four consecutive issues, if paid all in advance of the first insertion
All advertisements must be received by the following dates:
- 05 January 2024 for the March issue to be published by 14 February 2024
- 21 March 2024 for the June issue to be published by 16 May 2024
- 12 June 2024 for the September issue to be published by 15 August 2024
- 12 September 2024 for the December issue to be published by 14 November 2024
Origination made from artwork will be charged extra (£48 / US$64 / €55). Any advertisement that needs origination should reach us ten days before the above deadlines.
Full page – Height: 206 mm x Width: 159 mm
Half page – Height: 100 mm x Width: 159 mm
- PDFs should be supplied with all fonts embedded and subsetted (preferably to PDF/X-1a)
- CMYK colours only (please do not include any images in RGB or any Pantone colours), colour managed to the FOGRA51 ICC profile
- Images should be 500 dpi ideally, or a minimum of 300 dpi at their finished size
- Print Quarterly is printed offset-litho
Donations provide essential support because revenue from subscriptions and advertisements only cover a fraction of Print Quarterly’s costs.
The publication of the journal is made possible by generous contributions from individual benefactors and organizations.